Queen Low Profile
When you rest your head on a Pure Talalay Bliss Queen Low Profile Talalay LatexDownTM pillow your head and neck will be cradled as the pillow conforms to you, providing support and comfort. Talalay pillows give you a more buoyant feel.
Imagine yourself lying on an air mattress in a quiet clear blue swimming pool. Feel the floating sensation. This is Talalay. You sleep on it, not in it like some materials. It is naturally breathable and moves with you, while uplifting, and uniquely providing optimum spinal alignment.
Enjoy a decadent down-like feel that’s free of allergens.
- Talalay LatexDown™: these scrunchable puffs are a cool and comfy alternative to the decadence of down.
- Healthy by Design: Inherently anti-microbial and dust mite resistant qualities keep allergens at bay to reduce sneezing and wheezing.
- Earth Friendly: Latex does not emit harmful off gasses and is biodegradable.
- Exceptionally durable: Latex Down will never flatten or sag.
Our luxurious Talalay pillows come in high profile and low profile designs. A high profile pillow is ideal for a side and back sleeper and a low profile pillow is good for stomach sleepers.
Talalay Latex Rubber provides uplifting support to your neck and bottomless pressure relief for your head.
- Resilient and durable
- Inherently mold, mildew and dust mite resistant
- Inherently hypoallergenic, antibacterial and anti-fungal
What are the top 5 reasons to invest in a Pure Talalay Bliss mattress?
- It offers “bottomless” pressure relief for your body. Whether you are on your back or side, you will have less pressure on more inches of Talalay Latex. Did you know when you lay on your side, your shoulders and hips have 7 times more pressure on them than when you lay on your back? Pressure relief is important to your muscles and it keeps the blood flowing to your extremities so you don’t have numb fingers, hands and arms. But more importantly, your body responds to pressure by moving during the night which will likely lessen the quality of your sleep.
- It offers “uplifting” support for your body. Your body needs support. It needs it for ideal body alignment and ideal spinal alignment. The benefit of good support is good posture. We love the phrase, better posture at night equals better posture during the day. Talalay Latex Support Cores offer an effect that is not found with coil beds, poly core beds or memory foam beds. Talalay Latex is uplifting and it is also pressure relieving. All other materials in a mattress are either one or the other, but not both. Most people think they need a firm bed, but that is only partially true. They need a bed with strong support, but they also need a bed that offers pressure relief on top of that. Firm on the bottom and soft on top is probably a more ideal formula. All of our beds are designed with that in mind.
- It offers a “resilient” natural rubber construction. Most people want a mattress to last a long time. It is a big investment. Simply put, you can buy an $1,000 mattress three times over the years or you can buy one $3,000 mattress and have it last 15 years. Talalay Latex is incredibly resilient. The easiest way to understand that Talalay Latex lasts longer is to understand that Talalay Latex is a rubber not a poly foam. Rubber is more resilient. It’s the nature of the material.
- It is Healthy By Design
- It is naturally breathable so it dissipates body heat
- It is naturally mold and mildew resistant so it may help your sneezing and wheezing
- It is naturally dust mite resistant if you have asthma
- It is inherently antibacterial and antifungal
- It is naturally hypoallergenic so it doesn’t off-gas
- It is naturally motion isolating so you will feel less of your partners movement
- It is a Pure Design. Because we don’t quilt the top of the mattress, don’t use fiber in the top of the mattress, and don’t use foam in the top of the mattress, consumers get all the healthy benefits of Talalay Latex.
What's the difference between Talalay Latex and Memory Foam?
Both Talalay Latex and Memory Foam are marketed as the premium mattress materials, but they are very different.
- Talalay Latex is a rubber. Memory Foam is a foam, which doesn’t provide both support and pressure relief.
- Talalay Latex rubber is a natural material derived from the rubber tree. Memory foam is a synthetic material and is a petroleum-based product.
- Talalay Latex rubber has a breathable design and cell structure that provides a temperature neutral environment. Memory foam is a dense material, which needs heat to activate its pressure relieving quality. It usually sleeps warmer.
- You “sleep on” Talalay Latex rubber and it has an uplifting effect. You “sleep in” memory foam which provides a “sinking” effect.
- Talalay Latex rubber is a two dimensional material. It is both supportive by being uplifting and is also pressure relieving. Most memory foam mattresses use memory foam in the pressure relief layer and traditional poly foam in the support layer.
- Talalay Latex rubber is “bottomless.” Even when you lay on your side, your body does not “bottom out” into a hard layer in the mattress or on the foundation. Memory foam allows you to bottom out onto what is underneath it.
- Talalay Latex rubber is a fast response material. When you move, it immediately responds to your new position. Memory foam is a slow response material.
- Talalay Latex rubber is hypoallergenic and does not off-gas. Memory foam is a petroleum-based product.
- Talalay Latex rubber is extremely durable. Because it is vulcanized, it is the most resilient material available in a mattress.
- Talalay Latex rubber is inherently antibacterial and antifungal.
How does a Pure Talalay mattress improve my sleep quality?
Sleeping on a Pure Talalay Bliss mattress is a life-changing experience. Unlike other mattresses, Pure Talalay Bliss mattresses allow your muscles to relax by providing uplifting support and a pressure-less feel. Many describe it as being the same sense of floating, being suspended. It is a difference you can feel.
Relaxing your muscles helps relieve stress, manage anxiety, ease stiffness, control blood pressure and boost immunity. Chronic muscle tension uses up energy, which can make you fatigue easier during the day and even lead to insomnia.
Is it time to replace my mattress?
The easiest way to know whether it is time to replace your mattress is to ask yourself how you slept last night. Although the Better Sleep Council recommends you replace your mattress every five to seven years, many people sleep on a mattress that doesn’t fit them correctly. In this instance, you should replace your mattress even if it’s not worn. If a mattress doesn’t provide proper support for your body’s spinal alignment, you will wake up in the morning with painful kinks and discomfort. You may also find yourself tossing and turning in the night due to pressure points caused by an incorrect number of relief layers on top of the mattress’ support layer. Your mattress may also be too small!
How durable are the fabrics used in Pure Talalay Bliss mattresses?
Pure Talalay Bliss uses 450-480 Gram Weight fabric on their beds. It is the heaviest gram weight, highest quality and most expensive fabric used across an entire line in the industry.
The fabric is made from the following:
- 20-45% Viscose (depending on the mattress model) which is 50% Natural. Viscose is made from viscous organic liquid. It is manufactured by dissolving pulp from wood, hemp or cotton fibers. Most would say that the cover is 21-23% Natural if you were comparing it to other fabrics. The Viscose is what makes the fabric so incredibly soft to the touch.
- 1-2% Spandex or Elastan (depending on mattress model.) The Spandex is what gives the fabric the ability to stretch so amazingly.
- 52-56% Rayon (A man made fiber generated from natural cellulose derived from wood pulp)